In pur dev, when there is a bug , the software just hang on. In the reality, when there is bug, something is broken After 7 hours of render, i dont know why, because i was sleeping, the Machine pushed the pen to wall with enought force to brok it … Hopfully, there was no […]
This is a real problem: How to fill an area. First case is : a black area. 2nd case is : a gray area. 3th case is : a gradient area So, the first one is solved !
The problem is : How to fill an area with the minimum of lines travelling ? And then, adapt filling process to gray level … The easy answer : The operator can use his hand and complete manually the missing area But easy solution are not an option.
HERE WE GO FOR A NEW CHALLENGE ! This is a Mucha – Plume 1899 . The original file is a jpg 600xs1400 pixel. The LadyDraw software proceed it in 4800 lines. The render time was 3h30 The pencil used is a MOLOTOW black 1mm head. (Real better ink than Posca) The render surface : […]
Posca are spécial pencil: They use Acrylic to load the head. Often reloading the head by pushing the pencil on the wall : Already done The new problem : When the LadyDraw is drawing, she process stroke one by one. But on the glass pane i use, if the LadyDraw goes more than one time […]
- [RENDER] – Original Pacman screenshot
- [RENDER] – Moebius -1
- (Français) [RENDU FUN] A. Dürer – Illustration de spirale – 1525
- [RENDU FUN] – Adult coloring book pour mes enfants
- (Français) [RENDU] – “Grandes misères de la guerre” – Planche 2 – Jacques Callot au Stylo BIC
- [WORK] – Grandes misères de la guerre – planche 2 – J.Callot
- [SPECS] – Roller ball pressure
- [RENDER] Jacques Callot – série 7 péchés : La Colère
- [RENDER] Jacques Callot – série 7 péchés : La Paresse
- [RENDER] Jacques Callot – série 7 péchés : L’Avarice